Friday, February 1, 2013

Lost

Having one of those weeks where nothing feels right. Where I don't feel like I fit anywhere. That maybe I made the wrong choices that have lead me to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. I feel like I'm crawling out of my skin but I lack the motivation and the money to do anything about any of it.

I want to go to the Natural Therapeutics school for massage therapy. I want to buy a house. I want to be able to put gas in my car so I can go to the gym whenever. I want to find a day job that pays well and leaves me time to still run the theatre. I want to act.

I miss feeling truly close to anyone. I feel so alone and left out no matter who I'm around, like an anomoly in the space time continuum. I try to join in on conversation but I inevitably have nothing interesting to talk about.

I'm sad about the current state of my life and I'm just not quite sure how to turn it all around. It almost feels like it's too late to get out of the quicksand.

Time to put the brave face back on and back to fight the good fight.

All the love,
Kristin

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I find your post very inspirational for a kid like me and I hope you post more :)

    ReplyDelete