Sunday, November 21, 2010

Visions and Outings


This weekend brought around the opportunity for me to say no again to people inviting me out. But I'm making a new resolution to say yes. Also to be a little bit more spontaneous.

On Friday, after running all my errands for the theatre, I decided to visit a good friend of my, Shunka D. I missed seeing her and her family, and she's become a really good friend to me. I feel so comfortable sharing things with her. It was a nice quick visit where laughs and stories were shared.

Later that night, Barney invited me to his and Kirsten's home for a cast party. It was really great to hang out and I tried tacos from a little stand, something I normally wouldn't have done. I made awkward conversation, and it wasn't half bad.

Saturday night, another cast party, this time and Lauren and Alex's house. We drank and had a dance party, sat outside around a campfire and sang songs. I was nice to feel connected to all these people.

Sunday brought another new thing, making a vision board at Becca and Deanna's house. Looking through magazines, sharing thoughts for what we'd like in this life was really nice and now I have the board above to show for it. Hopefully looking at this board will manifest all the things that I want to have happen in my life like healthy eating, energy, a successful business, happiness, a beautiful home to call my own, and a clawfoot bathtub.

Try something new and unexpected today!

4 comments:

  1. I definitely get ya on the whole saying yes instead of no, especially when it comes to going out. It was so great to see you Saturday night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wait, you're still in touch with Barney?? i miss that kid! is he on Facebook or anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. we were sure glad to be part of one of your outings :) I hope you come by again, it was like having a celebrity in the house

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're such a beautiful person - I love reading your posts - miss you!

    ReplyDelete